All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Aug 16th, '18, 06:08 
Xtreme Contributor
Xtreme Contributor

Are you human?: yes
Hi all,

I'm in Portland, Oregon (USA), and I have a bunch of AP stuff that I'm trying to clear out. I'm trying to get rid of all of this at once. Basically I just don't have the right space to do aquaponics effectively on my small urban lot, and I want to find a good home for all the equipment and gear I bought. I'd like for someone to take everything so that I'm not trying to sell off minor individual parts forever. This whole lot is probably $1000 or more of parts and materials but I'd entertain much lower offers.

500-gallon tank, needs liner. 5ft x 8ft x 2.5ft deep. Made of 3/4 plywood with a 2x4 frame, assembles with hex bolts so it can be taken apart and flat stacked for transport.

4ft x 8ft x 12in grow bed with DuraSkrim liner, and two drainage bulkheads installed. Made of 3/4" plywood with 2x4 frame and 4x6 legs to elevate it up. the top is about 34" off the ground.

1 roll of DuraSkim 20WW FDA-approved plastic liner. It's 6ft wide and there's about 38-40ft left on the roll. This is HDPE liner with a reinforcing mesh sandwiched between the two outside layers, and it's bright white. Extremely durable stuff.

1500 GPH submersible pond pump with threaded 1-1/2" fittings on intake and output.

Boxes of 1/2", 3/4" and other sizes of PVC fittings. Lots of sections of pipe up to 10ft lengths.

Also have several glass aquariums, including a 40-gallon, a 20 gallon, and a 5 gallon, that can be used for quarantine tanks, or raising fry/fingerlings in. Several air pumps, air tubing, airstones, sponge filters, etc.

Also have four healthy channel catfish that are about 3 years old and 10-14" in length. They have a really large plecostomus (algae eater) and two fat goldfish as tank-mates.

Additionally I have about 8lbs of OMRI certified organic feed pellets, and a couple pounds of small fingerling/fry crumble (not organic).

Also will throw in some miscellaneous stuff like my API freshwater test kit and a quart jar of Iron Chelate DTPA and a quart jar of Monopotassium Phosphate, and a 5-gallon bucket of solar dehydrated salt.

Advertisement