All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: Aquaponics research
PostPosted: Dec 4th, '15, 17:54 

Are you human?: YES
Hello,

I'm a student at the University of East Anglia Studying a degree in wildlife conservation. I'm currently writing my dissertation which is looking at the different types of aquaponics systems and traditional farming methods and comparing them, specifically looking at growth rates.

I was hoping some of you here may be able to help me. I'm looking for growth rate data so anyone who has been monitoring the growth rate of their systems and is willing to share it Please contact me, it would be much appreciated. In return I would be more than happy to share the final product with anyone if they think it will be useful.

This project is also in partnership with a local college and if it produces good results it will provide allocation of funding for the college to build an aquaponics system for the students to run and learn from, so the more data that can be provided the more accurate the research and the better the chances of funding.

If anyone knows of businesses running aquaponics systems, trial or full scale, there is potential for advertising through the college and/or partnership with them in some form.

I'm going to post this in several areas to maximize views, hopefully this is allowed.

Thank you,

David

Advertisement

Post subject: Re: Aquaponics research
PostPosted: Dec 5th, '15, 03:45 

bump

PostPosted: Dec 7th, '15, 01:48 
Almost divorced
Almost divorced

viewtopic.php?t=22769

start reading here. and you can move on from there.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Cookie's System
Cookie's page

PostPosted: Feb 8th, '16, 09:34 

UEASTUDENT17643 wrote:
Hello,

I'm a student at the University of East Anglia Studying a degree in wildlife conservation. I'm currently writing my dissertation which is looking at the different types of aquaponics systems and traditional farming methods and comparing them, specifically looking at growth rates.

I was hoping some of you here may be able to help me. I'm looking for growth rate data so anyone who has been monitoring the growth rate of their systems and is willing to share it Please contact me, it would be much appreciated. In return I would be more than happy to share the final product with anyone if they think it will be useful.

This project is also in partnership with a local college and if it produces good results it will provide allocation of funding for the college to build an aquaponics system for the students to run and learn from, so the more data that can be provided the more accurate the research and the better the chances of funding.

If anyone knows of businesses running aquaponics systems, trial or full scale, there is potential for advertising through the college and/or partnership with them in some form.

I'm going to post this in several areas to maximize views, hopefully this is allowed.

Thank you,

David

I don't run a farm but I was speaking to someone that does in nigeria for commercial purposes earlier today. I can put you in touch if you like?
I just graduated last year myself and I'm now researching how to build some farms in Nigeria. I'd love to check out your research if you're looking for a proof reader or someone to bounce ideas around with anytime.
Talk soon,
David

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk