All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Dec 8th, '16, 00:19 

Are you human?: yes
Roger here new to this site love aquaponics it has become a full blown addiction. Currently working on 3rd system will post some pics soon. live up in Arlington Wa. Hope theirs still intrest in the area most post are older.

Advertisement

PostPosted: Mar 2nd, '17, 07:34 

Are you human?: YES
Hello!

I am very new to aquaponics, but I am very excited to get into it! My name is James and I'm a student at Whitman College in Walla Walla, WA. I am about to begin an experiment in aquaponics for my senior thesis project. I'm planning an indoor aquaponics system, approximately 600 gallons in size, using either a deep water culture design, or alternatively an ebb and flow system. I have not yet chosen exactly what the purpose of the experiment will be, and if anyone here has a question or idea they may want tested, I am open to ideas, and would appreciate and assistance or advice you may have to offer as well!

PostPosted: Mar 2nd, '17, 07:35 

Hello!

I am very new to aquaponics, but I am very excited to get into it! My name is James and I'm a student at Whitman College in Walla Walla, WA. I am about to begin an experiment in aquaponics for my senior thesis project. I'm planning an indoor aquaponics system, approximately 600 gallons in size, using either a deep water culture design, or alternatively an ebb and flow system. I have not yet chosen exactly what the purpose of the experiment will be, and if anyone here has a question or idea they may want tested, I am open to ideas, and would appreciate and assistance or advice you may have to offer as well!

Thanks!

PostPosted: Aug 12th, '17, 01:12 

Hello Everyone.

I have a small (140 gallons total) indoor AP system in my basement in Seattle that I've just started up on 5/25/17. It is a rain barrel FT with a 3'x3'x1' clay pebble grow bed. I have 9 Goldfish that are providing the amonia in the system.

Things are done cycling and i'm looking forward to starting to ratchet up the growing.

I'd also be really interested in seeing what other people are doing how they have systems setup, what challenges and successes they have been having.

I'm also very interested in expanding to a larger system (a few DWC grow beds is what i'm thinking) but I don't have the space for such an undertaking. I'd be interested in helping out with someone elses larger system too just so i can learn and get some experience with a bit bigger system.

55 Gallon capacity sump (levels fluctuate)
LED light
Basement Growing space
Interested in Growing Vegetables for my dinner table
Interested in switching to edible fish at some point.

PostPosted: Sep 11th, '17, 08:39 

Are you human?: Yes
We are in south eastern Washington st. We have a 2000 sq ft greenhouse, and run around 1000 tilapia