All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 242 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
 Post subject: Re: gnoibs
PostPosted: Oct 12th, '17, 19:02 
Legend Member
Legend Member

Are you human?: YES
BroHay wrote:
***disclaimer***

No animals were otherwise harmed than the varmits who helped themselves to your garden without express written consent of the specific owner of that garden.....by reading this, you hear by release the owner of any claims (present and future) that might be otherwise construed as cruelty to animals for the mice were asked several times to vacate the premises before such action was taken.....and chose not not abide by such a request.....

Now, since I do not have a gator, I'll substitute said equine for my mouse killing Tomcat...... :shifty:

Adam

just don't say that you're going after raccoons that are eating your food without permission or you'll get attacked by a troll.

Advertisement

Post subject: Re: gnoibs
PostPosted: Oct 12th, '17, 22:29 
Bordering on Legend
Bordering on Legend

Are you human?: yes
rininger85 wrote:
BroHay wrote:
***disclaimer***

No animals were otherwise harmed than the varmits who helped themselves to your garden without express written consent of the specific owner of that garden.....by reading this, you hear by release the owner of any claims (present and future) that might be otherwise construed as cruelty to animals for the mice were asked several times to vacate the premises before such action was taken.....and chose not not abide by such a request.....

Now, since I do not have a gator, I'll substitute said equine for my mouse killing Tomcat...... :shifty:

Adam

just don't say that you're going after raccoons that are eating your food without permission or you'll get attacked by a troll.

As I always tell my dogs, that is my Sandwich, go make your own.
Yes, I can tell it hurts their feelings, the tail wagging slows down for a second or two.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 242 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17