All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Jan 19th, '17, 08:11 
In need of a life
In need of a life

Are you human?: Thought I WAS
Could I recommend this discussion as a serious MUST UNDERSTAND..

IMO.... this could be more important than Climate Change.
At least people are talking about Climate Change and Governments are pretending to be interested..

Clearly, Governments are in total denial of this subject..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?sns=fb&v=iKJIEj4f6zs

Advertisement

PostPosted: Jan 19th, '17, 08:30 
A posting God
A posting God

Are you human?: Im a force of nature
There's a serious lack of content in that post Peter, for those who don't want to click on random Utoob links. Which discussion, which subject,what poison, and who is using it?

I know I am being lied to by our government, it happens just about every time Malcolm (or his puppetteers Cory, Barnaby and co) open their mouths!

Fruit +Loomberah Wx
http://gunagulla.com

PostPosted: Jan 19th, '17, 08:36 
A posting God
A posting God

Are you human?: Yes
I don't think I'd call it denial. The chemicals are being banned around the world, its just a slow process of getting rid of a product that's being so widely used, and the companies are going to lobby/do biased studies that say it's safe, and paying off certain politicians. The states have started banning them in different states, Europe is banning it.

Australia is always slow with that sort of stuff, and the current government is useless when it comes to this sort of thing. And I'm sure the suppliers of it are frantically coming up with other products.

Still a bad chemical, needs to be gone already.

My Aquaponic Youtube Channel

The Black-Byron Ice Creamery Youtube Channel

PostPosted: Jan 19th, '17, 10:20 
A posting God
A posting God

Are you human?: maybe
corporations, governments are bad and shouldnt be cut any slack, but the *frack* corporations need to die.
its the fault of office workers and the other cronies who buy into the corporate culture (which includes the belief that there are responsible corporations or that a corporation may ever create a product with the planets safety in mind).

PostPosted: Jan 20th, '17, 18:49 

Do not get me started on this shit.

Neonicotinoids and Monsanto go hand in hand, followed very closely by Bayer. Discusting companies run by discussing human beings.

So many arguments, discussions, videos, debates, over and over on this forum and other forums and blogs about Monsanto and GMO's. Well here we go again..... this is another classic example of Monsanto getting things very very wrong to make a dollar. A very big dollar.

Ive said before and Ill say it again... Monsanto and its following governments WILL bring this planet down. To what extent before something changes? I doubt Ill still be here. You mess with plant genetics - you mess with the very fibre of our being. Ill be one amongst many standing there saying "I told you so".

Die Monsanto. Just go and die.

~Backyard farming~

PostPosted: Jan 21st, '17, 15:20 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Blog: View Blog (1)
I'm drinking a lovely dry Tassie cider.... :thumbright:

Profile Personal album  
PostPosted: Jan 22nd, '17, 11:58 
Legend Member
Legend Member

Are you human?: when in a good mood
Charlie wrote:
Do not get me started on this shit.

Neonicotinoids and Monsanto go hand in hand, followed very closely by Bayer. Discusting companies run by discussing human beings.

So many arguments, discussions, videos, debates, over and over on this forum and other forums and blogs about Monsanto and GMO's. Well here we go again..... this is another classic example of Monsanto getting things very very wrong to make a dollar. A very big dollar.

Ive said before and Ill say it again... Monsanto and its following governments WILL bring this planet down. To what extent before something changes? I doubt Ill still be here. You mess with plant genetics - you mess with the very fibre of our being. Ill be one amongst many standing there saying "I told you so".

Die Monsanto. Just go and die.

Also a huge problem is diversity reduction. If the Mega Agro Corps have there way there will no longer be any plant species available that they don't hold patents for. If you haven't heard of / seen this movie, check it out:

http://www.seedthemovie.com/

I'm making some numbers up, but there used to be like 12 types of Asparagus, now there is ONE; hundreds of different tomatoes, now a few dozen. Same with corn, etc. etc. Support your seed banks and heirloom crops!!!!!

Oh, here's another one - an "inert" chemical so there is no control or regulation, but it's helping to kill our bees:

http://www.seeddaily.com/reports/Common_crop_chemical_leaves_bees_susceptible_to_deadly_viruses_999.html#disqus_thread

5 growbeds

9 kW Solar Electric 2011

"Aquaponics...solar-powered nanotechnology that produces fresh vegetables and meat, while purifying water..." - Rick Op, Houston Texas.