All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: May 1st, '17, 14:09 

Are you human?: YES
Hi lovely aquaponicists! :wave: Alice here from the British Aquaponics Association (http://www.baqua.org.uk)

Do you know of projects in Belgium / France / Spain / Andorra? Or if you are one of these - could I come and interview you for a podcast?

I'm driving an Aquaponics road trip this summer, capturing stories through interviews with people from the scene... to share back with everyone.

I start in Belgium at the end of June / N-E France, drive down the east/central, cross into Spain and drive to Almeria for 10 July for a break with my inlaws based out here, then back up towards Pamplona and up the west coast of France to my own Normandy roots, then back in the office for August...

I so loved and miss latour's podcast and am also inspired by Tim Ferris podcast in terms of the conversational informative and human flow of thought and sharing.

Overtime I've become more and more of a podcast addict!

Also it will hopefully be reasonable quality - I learned some basic production along the way so figure I can marry all my 'loves' - sound, Aquaponics and travel!

It would be so great to connect with ECIN peeps (eu Aquaponics hub)

Best wishes to everyone and may blessings and abundance be showered onto your Aquaponics systems!

Alice

Advertisement