All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: Re: IBC for sale
PostPosted: Feb 10th, '18, 17:55 
A posting God
A posting God

Are you human?: Not before 8am
Carries on about copyright then blatantly plagiarises the OP's text for his own promo... :lol:

Advertisement

PostPosted: Mar 8th, '18, 09:25 

Are you human?: yes
The only business or person that would of used that photo is me
and i am not in dandenong we are located in melton as for the forum owner i just wanted to let him know so he is aware of what this company /person (warren ) did as he just copied our adds and used it for himself and we wanted the forum owner to remove there add asap since warren refuse to .

we just wanted the forum owner to be aware of what was going on so he could take action to fix it and do the right thing as i am sure he would .thanks

att forum owner thanks for your reply

PostPosted: Mar 8th, '18, 19:48 
Almost divorced
Almost divorced

Are you human?: YES
what is more interesting to me is that this dude is using the same picture of tanks that some other dude used 5 years ago... even if it is dude #2's picture... are you not selling any tanks so they are the same tanks sitting there as what the original picture showed? I would think the tanks would at least look a little older now... maybe update your pictures once in a while so when people come see the tanks and they look like garbage compared to what they looked like 5 years ago they knew what they were getting themselves in to before they came to look at them. You haven't updated your advertisement in 5 years either since it looks like the same as what the guy above posted 5 years ago... are you sure you didn't have an employee named warren 5 years ago who posted the ad for you? Or was robbing you blind and selling them himself behind your back?

"The only business or person who would have used that picture was me" -- so did you forget that you created an altered ego named warren and posted an ad 5 years ago since warren used it? Do you still have an alter ego that you're not aware of? Maybe a psychiatrist might be able to diagnose schizophrenia or something that you aren't able to self diagnose... might explain the old post if it's something you've been living with, without knowing... mental health issues are a serious issue these days...

PostPosted: Mar 14th, '18, 08:08 

Are you human?: yes
thanks for your reply
i went on this forum to show customers what we do but it looked like someone else decided to do it for us and put there own details so lets be clear i know what is mine and what is not all i have said is that someone else was using Mr.Tankmans photo and content word for word and was taking my business so if you dont understand that there is nothing we can do .this is not a debate this is too let others know that it was not me selling those tanks and if they want tanks they should contact Mr.Tankman direct. As for us updating yes we do but this is not what this is about and yes we also have our original post so people know its us and letting all our customers know that we are located in melbournes western suburbs. thanks for your reply .