All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 710 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48
PostPosted: Aug 30th, '18, 06:27 
Bordering on Legend
Bordering on Legend

Are you human?: yes
Interesting built, like it.
At my altitude the construction plastic would last 6 month.

Advertisement

PostPosted: Aug 30th, '18, 10:52 
Almost divorced
Almost divorced

Are you human?: YES
Gnoib I don't honestly anticipate it lasting more than a year here either... But a year from now I will hopefully not be spending money as quickly as I am right now as I get through all of the classes I'm taking right now and projects get closer to completion.

I'm actually working on my boss now to get my employer to reimburse me for the classes I am taking because there is so much leadership training, presentations, and oral communication skills that are improving due to taking these classes that my employer should consider them professional development and be willing to reimburse me under our tuition reimbursement program. I think I have my boss on board, I am putting an info packet together for him and he mentioned it to his boss today that they needed to talk about the classes I'm taking to get approval to approve reimbursing me... So if that gets approved that is about $3000 back in my pocket soon will be nice.

PostPosted: Sep 8th, '18, 04:03 
Almost divorced
Almost divorced

my fish 2 weeks ago now...

There were 2 catfish in the video that looked injured. I had two dead catfish last night, I'm hoping it was those two and I don't lose any more.

PostPosted: Sep 8th, '18, 22:17 
Bordering on Legend
Bordering on Legend

Are you human?: yes
rininger85 wrote:
Gnoib I don't honestly anticipate it lasting more than a year here either... But a year from now I will hopefully not be spending money as quickly as I am right now as I get through all of the classes I'm taking right now and projects get closer to completion.

I'm actually working on my boss now to get my employer to reimburse me for the classes I am taking because there is so much leadership training, presentations, and oral communication skills that are improving due to taking these classes that my employer should consider them professional development and be willing to reimburse me under our tuition reimbursement program. I think I have my boss on board, I am putting an info packet together for him and he mentioned it to his boss today that they needed to talk about the classes I'm taking to get approval to approve reimbursing me... So if that gets approved that is about $3000 back in my pocket soon will be nice.

I cross fingers and toes that you can convince your boss.
3000 beer, aaaaaaahhhhhh, Dollar is a nice lick. :D

PostPosted: Sep 12th, '18, 02:44 
Almost divorced
Almost divorced

I almost have the second system plumbed up finally... I need to add some supports to hold up the drains that I glued last night and then run the sump to DWC line for the pump and I'll at least be able to get water flowing. I'm starting to think I might be too late for moving the tilapia out there though. We've had some really crappy cold weather lately and I think my water temps are dropping too fast. I think I will probably have to move the tilapia in to my 240 in the house to finish growing them out through the winter which stinks because I'll have to pay to heat the tank but otherwise they just aren't going to grow big enough to make it worth my time to harvest them.

I think I need to get the catfish split out ASAP. I lost a third one last night that had been eaten alive (I saw it the previous day that it had big bites out of it but was still swimming around so I let it go, then last night it was floating dead). I don't know if it's the other catfish eating each other or if it is the bluegills eating the catfish since they have no scales to protect themselves. None of the fish in that tank seem to come to the surface when I toss food in anymore... probably not hungry after eating each other alive.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 710 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48